Many of the children I work with, if not all, were too young at the time of September 11, 2001, to remember the events of that day, or not even BORN yet. It seems impossible that it's been 10 years.
It was an awful day....
I have read comments from people that they do not with to relive those horrific events of September 11, 2011, and why is the media playing back-to-back shows regarding this. Well, I can agree with this statement from the view that today's media just seems to want to sensationalize anything that will draw an audience. However, on the other hand, I can see the need, given it IS the 10th anniversary, to ... remember .... To honor those INNOCENT people who were either trapped in one of the airplanes used as bombs, those people who were performing their jobs in the Pentagon or one of the Twin Towers, those brave emergency workers who are called upon each and every day of their jobs to serve and protect the public....
So, thanks to God for protecting HIS citizens and taking those in HIS comforting arms. Thanks to those who make a difference in our world today, doing God's work, to HIS glory.
God Bless America
Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image







No comments:
Post a Comment