skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Passion?
It's cool how willing and eager Miss Allison is to try new things to do. I'm really proud of her. The high school volleyball coach and her team is conducting a sort of "camp" for 4-5 Saturday mornings for girls ages K-6 grades. Day before yesterday was the first day. I had signed up Allison for the class after we talked about it for a bit, and decided it would be a good opportunity for some exercise etc. ALlison really had no experience with volleyball. In fact, when we first began talking about, she realy didn't even know WHAT it was...how you played it, what the ball looked like, that there was a net, etc.
When I took her Saturday morning, there was one 6th grade girl from her school, and then one kindergarten girl from her t-ball team. Other than that, she didn't know the other kids (although there wasn't a HUGE group). When I went to pick her up 1 hour 15 minutes later, she said, "Mommy, I loved it! I could stay another 2 hours!" She really had a good time, and is looking forward already to next week.
So proud of her!
Image by
Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator -
Edit Image
No comments:
Post a Comment