Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Grandma,don't get too nervous! :)
While in Plymouth, Massachusetts, there was a festival in the park area to the side of the Plymouth Rock and the Mayflower II. I think it might have been to benefit MDA. There were primarily food vendors and a few jewelry and fiber craft tents, and this one "ride" or activity. We stood looking at it for a few moments, and Allison said something to her dad that I did not hear. I asked Allison if she thought she would like to do this, thinking she might not want to, and Bruce said she was trying to talk him into letting her do it. (It was $7.) I told her if she would go on it, I would pay for it. I have spent a lot of my adult life especially being afraid of doing this and that, and I don't want Allison to have those fears. If she would do it, great! Well, she did; she marched herself right up there and waited her turn in line. When she was finished, she came walking over to us, and she said, "THAT was SO MUCH FUN! Can I do it again!?!?!?!?" I asked her if she was getting nervous or scared in line, "Oh, no, mom!"
Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image
Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment