Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Boston Vacation, Day 7

Departure day...or so I think....maybe....It's been quite a day so far, and I don't know how it will conclude.  It is 6:00 Boston time, and the flight is supposed to depart at 6:20, but it's been delayed until at least 6:50, and it had been like 7:18 earlier in the day.  You see, it has been raining pretty steadily all day today.  If it had to rain, other than not being especially conducive to perfect flying weather, it did at least wait until the day that we are getting ready to leave and not one of the days when we were trying to actually do and see something.  I am sitting in Boston's Logan International Airport waiting for this whole situation to decide itself.   We've moved gates once, we'll see if that has to happen again. Bruce is excited about the potential of actually being "bumped" from the flight or laying over so that we get a $400 (per person) worth of free airfare in the future. I'm just ready to get home. He counters that by saying we are not actually going directly home, but to a crappy hotel in KC so Bruce can go to a KAB meeting on Tuesday.  I counter that I don't care. 

Lesa
Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image

No comments:

Post a Comment