Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Nothing too new.....

Tomorrow (well, actually today) is Friday, the last day of Spring Break for this year.  Allison left Monday mid-morning to stay with her grandma, my mom, and returned mid-morning today.  She had a fabulous time. When I called and talked to her yesterday, I asked her if she was ready for me to come get her and she said, "no, no, no, no"...:)   She enjoys being out and about and doing something different, and it's always nice to have grandma's full attention. :)...and come home with some new toys and clothes, too...:)   And, after a couple of hour break, since it was Thursday, it was time then to visit with the other grandma here in town.  Today was a two-for-one bargain, I suppose.  :)  Friday we will go to a bird program at the library, and i told Allison that we would be cleaning her toy area upstairs by her room, so we will see what we get done.

Lesa
Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image

No comments:

Post a Comment