Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In case you are wondering.....

The Shutterfly post just below is a 8x8 photo book that I made.  I ordered it, but have not received it yet.  The first part of March I received a code from Creating Keepsakes (a scrapbooking magazine and website) for a free 8x8 book from Shutterfly (just had to pay shipping charges).  The code expired the end of March.  I am horrible about deciding what the topic should be, but because like 98% of the photos that I take relate to Allison, it really shouldn't be that hard to decide, huh?  I would really like to do a family scrapbook/photo book, but we just don't take very many photos of Bruce and I and Allison.  We ought to do a better job, but I am a camera phob.  I am excited to receive it.

Lesa
Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image

No comments:

Post a Comment