Bruce took me to my annual movie date night out with him last night. We went to see the documentary "Obama: 2016". It's kind of weird because the first thing you always get asked when you see a movie, or the first thing you want to say when you tell someone you saw a movie, is to say it was good or it was bad or it was interesting or whatever. I honestly don't know what to say about this movie. It was neither good or bad. I don't know how much of it to believe. It all makes sense to me. And the filmmaker did use actual footage from Obama's book and from television film etc. But that can be edited and spliced together anyway someone wants to do it.
It's incredibly scary to think that this COULD be true. It's hard to understand and comprehend, given where I come from, where I've grown up, where I'm raising my daughter. My main thing I keep thinking is if it is true, how can President Obama, who is (or should be) a father foremost to two daughters actually want to raise his children or have his children grow up and live in an America that was portrayed.....
Image by
Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator -
Edit Image
No comments:
Post a Comment