Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Marysville Sport & Rec Basketball Clinic

Marysville Sports and Rec, along with the high school boys basketball team, is sponsoring a month long clinic on Sunday afternoons for one hour for kids grades kindergarten through 6th.  I signed Allison up for it primarily because it's another activity to get us out of the house and to get some exercise.  

She is normally a kid who is ready to get out and get going and excited to do pretty much anything new that I'm throwing her way. I'm so thankful.

The basketball clinic was not that way!

I really had to talk Saturday night to her. She was very nervous.  All through the day on Sunday she kept asking about it. 

Thankfully, when it was all said and done, we left the clinic yesterday, and she says, "Mom, I really liked the basketball clinic. I had a lot of fun."   Well, Hallelujah!!!



LesaImage by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image

No comments:

Post a Comment